High-Five for Friday #2

fri-yay

High-Five for Friday guys! Another work week is (almost) behind us! This week I decided to do another "High-Five for Friday" post talking about 5 great things from the previous week. The response was really positive the last time I did one of these, so I take it you guys like this post idea? Let me know in the comments if you want me to keep doing these every couple of weeks!

Anyway, this week was pretty good all around. Work was a bit slower, which meant I had time to actually breathe and get other things done (like blogging, working out, and catching up with friends). Five particularly great things from my week are as follows:


1. 50% of Kendra Scott
I've loved Kendra Scott jewelery for a while now, but due to the price I haven't pulled the trigger on actually buying any pieces. This past week I found out from a friend that Kendra Scott gives you 50% OFF any one item during your birthday month! Did you guys know about this?! That is SUCH a great deal, and really quite sweet of them. I found this out just in the nick of time (my birthday was April 7th, you can read about my turning 29 here and about what I did on my birthday- my trip to Portland here). So, on Tuesday of this week I placed an order for this necklace. I am so, so excited and can't wait for it to arrive! ...I must admit I also splurged and ordered myself these gorgeous earrings
.

kendra-scott-jewelry-coupon

The other items in this picture are my other favourite Kendra Scott pieces. Check them out here: Ring and Studs

2. Completing week 3 of my workout plan

Two of my friends and I have started this kick butt workout program, after hearing some amazing things about it. This week I finished week three and I am loving it so far. I can already feel myself getting stronger, which is a crazy empowering feeling that is definitely motivating me to keep going!

kayla-itsines-bbg-workout

 



3. 3. A Lazy Thursday Writing Cards 
I had no clients on Thursday and so I got to take part of the day for some me time. Writing cards to people, birthday, mother's day, etc., is something that I really enjoy and something that really helps me relax. I spent some time Thursday afternoon drinking tea and writing cards and it was fantastic! 


i-love-the-shit-out-of-you-card

Similar Glitter Coasters are available here. "Be Amazing" Pen here
"I love the shit out of you" card here

4. Girls Night In
Tuesday night I had a great girls night in with friends. One of my friends just recently sold her condo and it was her last night with possession of it (and it is so pretty!) so we all went over for one last time and had a blanket party on the floor with wine and sushi.

5. Walking in the SunshineWe had SUCH nice weather this week here in Vancouver. We had one evening that was the first true "spring evening" we've had this year and it was GLORIOUS. I went for a walk along the sea wall, headphones in, and it was total bliss! I had to snap this selfie to show how crazy beautiful the city was looking!


Thanks so much for reading guys! I'd love to hear how your week's were as well! Yay for Friday!!!

14 comments

  1. I've been trying to stick to a workout plan of my own and I've been doing pretty good. You just feel so much better when you're working out :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go girl!! That's awesome.

      And I totally agree, working out is such a mood booster and makes you feel so accomplished!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. I did not know about this 50% deal! I need to sign up!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT!? So few people know and it's THE BEST! I am literally shouting it from rooftops I am so happy with it hahaha

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. Loved reading this! I didn't know about the 50% off sale either! May is my birthday month so I may just have to check this out. Congrats on the work out plan too! Hard work really pays off. I adore that you like to write cards too! No one sends out hand written cards anymore. I thought I was one of the only ones.

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh girl that is awesome! Happy birthday month! You definitely need to get on that discount, it is so great.

      Aw yay, Im glad that you like sending out cards too! You are not alone! haha. It's such a thoughtful thing to do and I just really love it.

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. I've been a good girl and working out a couple times a week! The 50% off deal sounds awesome! Thank you for sharing!
    Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go girl! That's awesome!! Keep up the great work!

      And you are SO welcome!!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. I didn't know about the 50% off from KS, thanks for sharing that useful info :) And congrats on sticking to your workout program, it is such a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It's such a great birthday treat! I hope everyone can use it for their birthday <3

      And thank you! It's been tough, but I am really enjoying it so far.

      Hope you had a great week!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  6. So glad I read about the 50% off birthday month deal before my birthday month! Win! And I love that you take time to sit and write cards to people. This was one of my goals for this year, and I've failed miserably so far. Hope you're having a great week!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha score! I'm glad you did too! You;ll have to let me know if you use it, what piece you get! :D

      Thanks!! It's definitely hard to carve out the time to do it, but it;s so worth it!

      Hope you are having a great week too!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  7. I need to work out, but it's just so hard to find the time. Ugh. Good for you though to make time for it!!! And I'm totally taking advantage of the KS deal when November rolls around!

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!
    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! You are already SUCH a busy woman; I don't know how you do it with Kane and the job, and the blog! You are a super woman!

      XO
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig