Wednesday Wants - Summer Deals ( & Kate Spade news!!)


This is one of my favourite times of the year for shopping.  We still have at least 6 weeks of summer left but you can get amazing prices on summer clothes. Purchasing summer clothes when there is still a fair bit of summer left just makes sense, plus, if you stick to classic silhouettes and colors you know you will get wear out of the items next summer as well.

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is in full swing at this point and while the new fall clothes are so exciting there are SO many great deals on summer items. As such, this week's Wants are my favourite summery items from the NSale. I am especially loving the asymmetrical stiped midi skirt and the  drawstring dress. The drawstring dress is also the perfect example of a summer-to-fall transitional piece. It would look great with tights and riding boots come fall! 

Hope you all have a great day ahead of you. I'm off to a long court day. If you aren't following me on instagram yet, be sure to do so to see my work outfit! And, In case you missed it, don't forget to check out my roundup of "wear to work" items from the NSale!  Now get out there and kick some mid-work-week butt. I know you can do it! 

Oh and last thing (I swear!) HUGE news for Kate Spade fans out there: they are STARTING A NEW LINE OF LOUNGEWEAR & WORKOUT WEAR. Can you tell I am excited?! I will, of course, keep you posted as details of this unfold. For now, check out this article for what we know so far.

Linking up with:
style me wednesday

oh hey girl
what i wore
southern elle style
trendy wednesday
thursday favorites
#wiwt
throwback thursday
fashion a la mode linkup
spotlight of the week
shoe & tell 

20 comments

  1. Fabulous picks! I have some of these on my wish list for the Nsale, which is killing my wallet by the way haha! The black scalloped dress would be great for any time of the year really. Love pieces like that. Hope your court day isn't too stressful!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me toooo. Everytime I think I am done with it.. I buy another item lol. Terrible!

      Have a great weekend girl!! Enjoy your last bit of baby-free time!!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I can picture it with a loose fitting blouse and statement necklace!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. That striped skirt is the best! I love it!

    xo, Nina
    Law of Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awesome! The unusual cut totally makes it!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. SO excited to hear about the Kate Spade loungewear! That is going to be on my list of things to buy for sure!!
    xx, Karen
    Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, isn't it ridiculously exciting?! I totally squealed in excitement/ did a happy dance in my pjs when I read it!

      Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Come back soon!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. That Kate Spade workout line is probably going to get me in trouble! I have been browsing around lately trying to take advantage of all of the great sales too, it really is such a great time to shop!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same here Brooke. I'm already a Kate Spade addict!
      And ya, I totally agree! You can get really great items that you can wear next summer ( or on mid-winter vacations!) for great prices.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  6. You always have the best roundups! I just purchased a LV today (found a great deal on a used one manufactured last year) that I go to pickup on Sunday so I can't shop for a few weeks.lol

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Tif! That is so nice to hear!

      AND NO FREAKING WAYYYYY. Oh my gosh I cannot wait to see it! So jealous!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  7. love the blush pink hand bags! great picks!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am loving blush pink right now - it's a great summer neutral! I just paired another blush handbag I have with my work outfit in this post - http://legalleeblonde.blogspot.ca/2015/07/summer-office-wear-look-2.html

      XO
      Lee

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kind of doing a little dance over here about the Kate Spade workout gear! Can't wait to see what they do! I'm loving ANYTHING scalloped right now - so that dress is right up my alley. And top tip - I have two similar monogramed jute totes from Ballard Designs. They are cheaper and look identical! http://www.ballarddesigns.com/ballard-tote-bags/decor-pillows/tote/42338

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha right!?! It's going to be so exciting!

      OO thanks for the tip they look awesome!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  10. I have been eyeing that pretty stripe skirt too.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cool!? Such a unique shape!

      Thank YOU for hosting!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig