Wednesday Wants




Cognac Cross Body
NARS lipgloss
Oversize Ruffle Tee
Straw Bow Clutch
Leopard Belt
Ivory Pebble Handbag

This week I have been doing SO MUCH SHOPPING! I just love looking at all the great deals on summer stuff and the new fall trends coming in. This weeks "wants" are my usual smorgasbord of items - I am most excited about the Gigi New York handbag which I have had my eye on for MONTHS. It is FINALLY on sale! Such a perfect purse for work - and you can get it monogramed! I also love the super cheap cognac crossbody. It reminds me of the Tory Burch one from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that sold out completely within the first few days of the sale (... can't believe I didn't get my hands on one, world's tiniest violin playing over here ha)

Hope you all have a terrific Wednesday! See you back here on Friday! OH and just a reminder to pretty please "like" me on facebook (here)! It would mean a lot to me to grow my number of facebook likes!

Linking up with:
trendy wednesday

#TWP
oh hey girl!
thursday favorites
#wiwt
throwback thursday
spotlight of the week
casual friday 

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it cute! It comes in a couple of colors too! I want it in black as well

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. Loving these picks! The scalloped tee is perfect and the animal print belt is fantastic for all seasons really. Ugh, I missed the Tory crossbody too! How did this happen to us?!? Haha.

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda! And I know I love leopard print year round!

      AHHH I'm not the only one! haha We will have to find an amazing similar bag later this season!

      XO
      Lee

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh I need that leopard belt in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Such a closet staple!

      Thanks for stopping by Kristin!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. I bought a similar olive tunic from the N Sale. You seriously always have the best roundups that just make me want to spend money.haha

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nice, I'm excited to see it! And AWWW thank you!!!

      XO
      Lee

      Delete
  5. That is a great crossbody purse - all great picks!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alice!
      And no problem, thank you for hosting!
      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig