Stripes and Ruffles





 Shirt // Denim // Similar Heels: here & here // Similar Clutches: here & here

Happy Friday y'all!!

Stripes and ruffles. Can you get a better combo?! I am in LOVE with this shirt from goodnight macaroon. I wanted to dress it up so I decided to pair it with my favourite black skinnies and pops of red. It just screams nautical to me, which as a Delta Gamma (our symbol is the anchor) always makes me happy.

I am on cloud 9 over here, I can't believe I am back living in Vancouver. I love it here so, so much. Tomorrow is my best friend's birthday so I am very excited to be celebrating with her this weekend! I hope you guys have fun weekend plans ahead!

2 comments

  1. Ummmm I need this shirt in my life!! Perfect with the red heels too!! Love Goodnight Macaroon...will keep my eyes peeled!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is brilliant and lucky you, being in Vancouver. I love BC! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig