Snow Day


winter casual outfit

how to wear a sweater dress

style tips winter boots

blonde oatmeal sweater

womens winter fashion

winter outfit cozy
 Sweater: Roots (check in stores) Similar: here
Leggings: Lululemon
Socks: Roots
Boots: Sorel
Lipstick: MAC in "5 Alarm"
Nail Polish: Essie "A-List"

Like many of you I am totally dreaming about spring. I have also seen so many spring fashion blogger posts. However, I know that many of you are still knee-deep in winter and will be braving the cold for at least another month, so I wanted to post a fresh new winter outfit for you all!! When winter seems to be endless I always find that getting a new cozy outfit brightens my day and definitely makes the winter weather more bearable. Hope you like this outfit! Stay warm out there everyone! 

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much KP! It is definitely needed in this cold winter weather! haha

      Thank you so much for reading! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @LegalLeeBlonde as well!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. love your sweater! such a cute winter look!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kelsey!! It's so cozy!!
      Thank you for reading!!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig