My Mama - Classy and Chic in your 50s and 60s

how-to-wear-a-statement-necklace

fashion-at-every-age


what-to-wear-with-a-pink-purse

how-to-style-a-turtleneck

black-turtleneck-outfit

fashion-in-your-fifties




Turtleneck: Old. Similar: here and here 
Pants: LNA Similar: here
 Flats: Old. Similar: here, here and here
Purse: Michael Kors
Necklace: Aldo

How glam is my mom you guys!?! My mama came into town to visit me and I talked her into doing some photos for the blog! She was so hesitant but I persisted.. and let's be honest I can be darn pushy and insistent about things haha.

My mom is a huge style icon for me. She LOVES to tell her friends about how I steal her suits to wear to court haha. Growing up I remember thinking she always looked classy. Her outfits were always put together and she ALWAYS had pink lipstick on. Nowadays, She loves sheath dresses and classic jewelry like pearls.

I love this particular outfit for her. It's a perfect "day out" outfit - the comfy shoes and stretchy pants make walking everywhere a breeze, while the statement necklace and pop of pink make the outfit look polished and chic.

My mom is coming back into town this week for just 2 days, so I am excited to get to see her again (even if it's only for a quick mimosa brunch! haha)

6 comments

  1. She is gorgeous, and I love her bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm hoping I get her perfect skin/lack of wrinkles when I'm her age haha.
      The bag is the BEST. We each bought one when she was visiting. The shade of pink is just perfect!

      Thanks for stopping by Tara!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. She looks super trendy.Love her statement necklace and bold pink bag!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Andrea!! She is one stylish lady that's for sure!

      Thank you for stopping by!! Follow me on Bloglovin and Instagram as well!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. Your mum looks awesome! I found your blog through Styling In St Louis. I host a fashion kink up every Wednesday (now live) it would be great if you could stop by :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely stop by your link up. Have a great day!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig