Style Guide: Comfortable and Stylish High Heels


As a fashion blogger focused on professional style, the one question I get asked more than anything else is what heels are comfortable enough to wear to work. Today I am bringing you a guide to the BEST heels - sorted into price points, and with my opinions on each. I hope you find this guide helpful! Please note: I saved the absolute best heel for last. Trust me, you need to check out this shoe!!!

Also - I will do my best to update this guide every couple of months so that you should always be able to find the shoes profiled available for purchase. :)

If you are a regular reader of LLB, you know that I am almost always in heels. I consider myself a bit of a "heel expert" through trial and error. Before I get to "The Guide", here are some of my favorite heels from past posts:

office-appropriate-heels

Original Posts featuring these shoes:  


The Best High Heels:

 
Splurge ($300+):
The platform and cut of the toe box of this pump are often considered to be the most universally comfortable height/ shape. These come in the black linked above, as well as nude patent, which is great for the office.

2) Manolo Blahnik "BB" - $595  

The BB pump is renowned as being one of the most comfortable designer pumps. As an added bonus, this pump comes in a number of colors and patterns. One day I will own this pump. #shoegoals.


Affordable ($100-300):
I just recently purchased these pumps and love the fit in the toe box. I would say though that these are a bit on the narrow side throughout the length of the foot - so, excellent if you have narrow feet, but not the best choice if you don't.
The flex aspect of this pump creates an insole that is far more comfortable than the average heel. I have both the mid & high heeled heights as I love having the option between wearing high or lower heels every morning.
This higher version of the flex heel provides the same insole comfort with added height for those who prefer it. The only downside to this heel is I that with wear, the toe "wrinkles"; leaving a crease in the leather at the toe. It's a bit strange, but not a deal breaker.

4) Cole Haan "Shayla" Pump: $150


This one is probably the least 'classic' on this list because it isn't the standard leather pointed toe pump, rather, it is a mix of leather and suede. I think the combination of materials is fun, but definitely still work appropriate. I haven't yet tried these pumps, but I have heard from multiple readers that they are very comfortable. I know in general that Cole Haan heels are great!


Budget Friendly (under $100):


These pumps are simply beautiful. Such a gorgeous, classic shape. I love that they come in so many colors as well. These have comfort padding in them and so, especially for the price, are a truly great heel!

2) Naturalizer "Natalia"- $98

Naturalizer is known for their focus on comfort - especially when it comes to the insole and general shape of a shoe. This classic looking pump is their version of a work friendly comfort heel - and they definitely did a good job! I have been told by a few readers that this is their personal favorite shoe.
These are the best cheap pumps you can buy. At a payless price tag, but with workmanship to create a comfortable insole and shape. Every woman should have a couple pairs of these in the closet (or under your desk .. where I like to keep a spare pair!) These are great for those days when your feet just need a break.


Currently on SALE:

1) Vince Camuto "Kain" Dress Pump - on sale for $98! 

edit August 11, 2017: These are my new favorite every day pumps! I bought them last week and just wore them for the first time today. Even as brand new shoes they were comfortable enough to get through the whole work day! I do find them a bit tight though so if you are between sizes I would size up a half size (I did).

2) Cole Haan "Air Juliana" - check Ebay, etc.
 
I saved the best for last. YOU MUST GET THIS SHOE IF YOU CAN. You may not know, but way back in 2010 Cole Haan paired with Nike to introduce the Nike "air"concept into their heels. What this oh-so-heavenly collaboration created was some of the most comfortable heels ever made. The collaboration ended in 2012 (sadly) but you can still find some of the "Air" shoes if you scour the internet. The Juliana's are my personal favourite because of their timeless look, but the Air Chelsea's and Air Tali's provide the same comfort, if you like their look and can get your hands on them.

SHOP ALL OF THESE HEELS IN THE WIDGET BELOW:


No comments

Post a Comment

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig