Wednesday Wants

wear-to-work-spring-2016

makeup-and-accessories-spring-2016


I'm back! It feels really good to be back on the blog - I missed it while I was away. I had a great time on vacation; but I'll tell you more about that in Friday's blog post. For today - I had to share my Wednesday Wants! This week's wants are a total shmorgasbourg, based on the fact that I have been away from the fashion/shopping for the past week. I came back to find so many pretty items available! These are some of my favorites. I am definitely buying those wide leg pants for the office! They are going to be everywhere this spring.

I hope you all enjoyed the guest posts while I was away! Bree, Amanda & Brittany are some of my favorite bloggers - both because of their fashion and their kind, down-to-earth personalities.

See you back here on Friday for a full recap of my vacation!

Linking up with: style me wednesday // oh hey girl // trendy wednesday // color and grace // what i wore // whatcha wearing wednesday // jersey girl texan heart // thursday fashion files // spotlight of the week // what i wore to work // #wiwt // throwback thursday  

 

8 comments

  1. Great roundup! That first floral dress is calling my name and has me wishing spring was already here. I can't wait to hear all about your vacation! Thank you for the sweet compliment <3

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can TOTALLY see you in that first floral dress! With a bold lip and your hair in a pony tail with a ribbon. It's so you!
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. That red dress is so fierce! Would be perfect for Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these picks are awesome! Thanks for linking up with me and this will be getting pinned to the linkup board!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so so much Monica!! Hope your week is off to a great start

      Delete
  4. That black handbag looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im totally into handbags lately - I can't stop myself!

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig