Wednesday Wants: Pastels

office appropriate dresses and pencil skirts

Pastels are, unsurprisingly, on-trend every spring. What I have noticed this year though is that we are seeing more and more work appropriate items - pencil skirts, sheath dresses & dress pants - in pastel colors. This is something that I haven't seen as much in years past, and I am glad we are getting this diversity in work wear color! 

This week's wants are focused entirely on pastel work appropriate items. My favorite is probably the pale blue sheath dress. I would love to wear this to work with a pair of nude pumps.

I hope you are all having a great work week!

linking up with: what i wore // trendy wednesday // what i wore // TFF // throwback thursday // friday favorites


6 comments

  1. I love the pastel sheath dress.
    http://tresfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty right! Love pastels for work!

      Delete
  2. Great picks!! I'm such a sucker for pastels!! especially the light pinks!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pau! ahh me too. especially for work. I like bold colors in my summer weekend wear, but definitely am drawn to pastels for work

      Delete
  3. I love the pretty dress. I have been a fan of blush for sometime and love how it goes with so many colors.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! I agree! Blush is a perfect pair to so many other shades.

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig