Guest Post: Sincerely Jenna Marie

Olive sweater c/o [exactsolid option]  //  Striped curve hem tee last season Gap [option, option]  //  Destructed raw hem jeans [exact, budget option]  //  Leopard calf hair d'orsay flats last season Madewell [similar]  //  Reversible faux leather tote [exact]  //  Kendra Scott Rayne necklace [exact]  //  Mac Half 'n Half lipstick [exact]
 
 
Hello Ladies!  My name's Jenna, and I blog over at Sincerely Jenna Marie about my everyday outfits and activities.  I'm so excited to be covering for Lee while she gets her vacation on in Toronto and Aruba- just a little jelly ;)

What

I figured this outfit was a perfect 'introduction' look, since it incorporates all my favorite things (well except my little dog Sherlock and froyo): stripes, olive, leopard, Kendra Scott, and denim.  You'll pretty much find me wearing at least one of these things everyday, but I've decided they're best all mashed together.  I especially love the mix of stripes- mixing the same pattern in two different scales is my preferred method of print mixing.  It feels a little more modern, but it's still a playful approach to layers.  

Where

I wore this outfit to a ladies' plant night that I coordinated with some coworkers.  I brought plenty of appetizers and drinks, and we got our succulent and cactus planting on with the fabulous Laura of Lokey Designs.  It was so much fun and I'm quite excited my cactus is still thriving, despite my black thumb.  If you follow along on snapchat (roberts_jenna) I share updates on Herbert regularly.  Yes, my cactus is named Herbert :)  

Outfit Details

Olive sweater c/o [exact, solid option]
Striped curve hem tee last season Gap [option, option]
Destructed raw hem jeans [exact, budget option]
Leopard calf hair d'orsay flats last season Madewell [similar]
Reversible faux leather tote [exact]
Kendra Scott Rayne necklace [exact]
Mac Half 'n Half lipstick [exact]

2 comments

  1. such a great post! Loved the outfit as I said on your blog

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Rose! Glad you like the post - I am so lucky to have had Jenna guest posting!
      XO
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig