Canadian Cozy

how to dress for winterwinter fashion idea
accessories that sparkle
winter fashion ideas

how to style knitwear

cute and cozy style

winter style

canadian winter fashion
Hat: Roots, Available in Store. Similar: here
Long Sleeve Shirt: Old Navy (only $8!!)
Cardigan: Roots, Available in Store. Similar: here
Leggings: Lululemon
Boots: Call it Spring
Nail Polish: Essie "A-List"


I am so over this winter weather. Luckily, I am not over cute winter outfits, and that is seriously helping me put up with the temps. I love this cozy Roots outfit, not only do I feel warm but also super Canadian. I usually pair this coordinating toque and cardigan look with a shirt in similar hues. The red, dark and light grey fair isle of this Old Navy shirt is perfect!

Hope you all have fun weekend plans ahead! I have dance performances all weekend (...yup, in addition to being a lawyer and a fashion blogger, I also perform with a jazz/hip-hop dance team) so fingers crossed that they go well!

4 comments

  1. You look stunning! I love every detail about the look! Great job! Check out my latest warm & chic outfit post. Have a great weekend!

    xx Mary

    http://marypolka.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary!! I'll definitely head to check your out now!

      xoxo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. Love the sweater and the rest of your outfit - looks super cozy! And those rings are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jenn! You are so sweet! Hope you are having a great week!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig