Polka Dots & Tulle


how to style a tulle skirt

how to wear a tulle skirt

how to wear a midi skirt

how to wear a tutu skirt
quick easy hair stylehow to style a white skirt

how to wear polka dots
skirt outfit idea

quick hair do for blonde hair
ways to wear a hair bow

Skirt: Anthropologie (mine is last year, this years is linked)
Polka Dot Cardigan: Old. Similar:here and here
Heels: Ivanka Trump 
Bow: Old. Similar: here
Earrings: Natural Pearls. Similar: here
Lipstick: Yves Saint Laurent in "Red Indocile"


This might be the most fun outfit I’ve ever worn. I seriously just want to spin & dance around constantly while in this gorgeous tulle skirt!! I have noticed tulle skirts gaining in popularity, so I wanted to do a post on them. They may seem a bit intimidating (…aren’t I going to look ridiculous walking around in public in that?!) but trust me they are actually super fun to style and I get stopped and complimented on this skirt every time i wear it out!

The key to wearing a tulle skirt is to wear something very fitted on top (to balance the poofy-ness of the skirt) and, unless you have Victoria’s Secret model legs (*sigh*) wear some highhhhh heels to elongate your legs.

My favourite ways to wear tulle skirts are to play up the girlie 1950’s vibe (like I did here) or to combine this super feminine item with something masculine (think pleather or denim). I will do another post in the next few weeks to show you an example of styling it like that!

Do you all guys have any fun plans for this weekend? I am heading over to the Sunshine Coast (small coastal island near Vancouver) to visit my good friend Kristi who lives there. Kristi recently got engaged so we are going to a wedding show on Saturday! I am sooooo excited to spend time with her and check out all the wedding ideas!!!

Y'all, I am trying to grow my following on various platforms, so if you are reading this: Please Follow me on Bloglovin'

10 comments

  1. Wow! So chic and cure look! Great job dear! Loving it! Check out my latest outfit post.
    xx Mary
    http://marypolka.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary! You are always so kind! I will totally check your outfit post out.

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with this outfit!! The tulle skirt is so carrie bradshaw!

    xo,
    rachel
    www.clefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Rachel, being compared to a Carrie Bradshaw look is basically the best compliment ever! haha

      Thank you so much for reading! Be sure to follow me on bloglovin and instagram as well!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. This is seriously a dream outfit. You could wear this in practically any decade and be the best dressed in the room, you are adorable!
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Paisley! That is the nicest compliment!!!

      Thank you also for reading my lil blog! I appreciate it! Follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin as well!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. So much cuteness!! I loved everything about this! You look so gorgeous! :)

    xo Ally
    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Ally!! You rock :)

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. This is just too cute! Good luck in the contest :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah!!! Thanks for reading (as always!!) You are so sweet!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig