Wednesday Wants

 
summer-office-clothes

Happy Wednesday! This week's Wednesday Wants are full of some of my favourite things. I purchased the basic tee from target about a month ago and I have been positively living in it. It is BY FAR the best tee I have ever owned! It is the absolute softest material, it is the perfect length/loose cut, and it isn't see through! I put it on this week's Wants because I definitely want to get it in every colour they have it in!

Another "favourite" that made it's way into this week's Wants is the sugar lip treatment. I have been using this product for years and it is my favourite lip product for keeping my lips soft. It is on this week's Wants because I just found out they have a cherry flavor and now I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Hope you are all having a great week so far. The heat wave here in Vancouver is still going strong so I am hoping to get to the beach for a while after work tonight to cool down! 


Linking up with:
what i wore 

style me wednesday 
oh hey girl
thursday favourites 

spotlight of the week 
#wiwt 
throw back thursday 
summer style linkup 
casual friday 

18 comments

  1. That flamingo top is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar's brand of lip products really is the best! Im obsessed with some of their products. Tht flamingo shirt is so adorable too!!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They make your lips so soft and healthy!

      Haha ya I love it so much, definitely need to order it!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. great picks! I love that Anthro dress. I've seen it on people and just think it seems so flattering on everyone!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that is so good to know! It's always hard to tell how it will look actually on a body, so that is great to hear! I think Im gonna cave and order it!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of sugar lips, I need to try it out! I'm always on the hunt for that elusive lip balm that is effective and doesn't taste terrible ;)

    Xoxo,
    Shian | The Fashion Investigator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you totally do it is SO good! It doesn't really have a taste at all (at least the non-flavoured one I currently have) and it really feels great on your lips!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. Those booties are amazing! I have the studded flats on my wish list! Great picks!
    ~~megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have both on my wishlist (clearly haha) I think Im gonna order the boots now and see if the flats go on sale at all.

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  6. I really like those studded flats! They are on my wishlists too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute!?!? Thanks for stopping by!!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  7. Love that striped dress! Such a great staple item!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Stripes are such a great way to make any outfit look polished!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  8. Can I say I want all of it in my closet :) Great picks!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too!

      No problem at all; thank you so much for hosting!

      Hope you are having a great weekend!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heidi! and thank you for stopping by!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig