Wednesday Wants

wednesday-wants-fashion


fall-style-ideas


Happy Wednesday! Today is my first day back at work since my Ontario trip (I arrived back in Vancouver late last night) so it is poised to be a busy, busy day. ... Maybe that's why this week's wants are full of items that would be great for your work day! The anti-shine product, the black midi skirt, both pairs of high heels - all are so perfect for your work day!

I had a great trip back to Ontario - seeing all my little nieces and nephews and goddaughters was so amazing, and I got to hang out with my best friend who I hate living so far away from! I hope you've all had a great weekend/week and are hitting the ground running today! See you all back here on Friday! 


Linking up with:
what i wore 

oh hey girl 
trendy wednesday 
#TWP 
throwback thursday
spotlight of the week
summer style linkup
#wiwt
friday finds 
let it shine 
confident twosday 
on trend tuesdays 

12 comments

  1. Glad you had a great trip! Im loving those black studded pumps, pink bag, abd the layered sweater. Looks so comfy!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda!! Aren't they great pumps!?!? I really want them for fall!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. SO in love with that black cut out skirt!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those scalloped pumps! But really I would take one of each.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha right!?! Thanks for stopping by Brooke!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. I have this denim pencil skirt in my shopping cart debating if I should pull the trigger. Great picks! Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! Hope you are having a great week!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig