Best Jeans Ever

best-jeans-for-women
fall-sweater-dynamite

casual-fall-outfit-from-dynamite

fall-trend-necklaces-over-cowl-neck-sweater

fall-outfit-dynamitehow-to-style-a-cape-sweater
Sweater: Dynamite
Jeans: Dynamite
Ankle Boots: Joe Fresh
Crossbody: Michael Kors (similar)
Necklaces: Dynamite
Bracelets: Nobis & Grey 

*photo credit: Jay Jay Photography*

I was talking to my best friend who lives in Australia and she was telling me about how her office does "casual Monday" instead of casual Friday. The reasoning,as she says, is because on Fridays you want to look sharp for after work drinks! I though that was pretty cool, so today i am embracing 'casual Monday'!

This may be the first time you've seen me in jeans on LLB! This is not because I don't like jeans, but because I haven't found ones that are both flattering and comfortable. Enter these relaxed skinny jeans from Dynamite. I am in love! 

A pair of well-fit, comfortable jeans are an essential in every young professional's "off-duty" wardrobe. If you are still hunting for your perfect pair, definitely give these ones a try!  

Tonight I am off to the pumpkin patch with my best friend and two little goddaughters. I can't wait! Be sure to follow me on instagram for pics! 

linking up with:mix it mondays //sophisticated style // let it shine // #ootd // #howIfall // a lovely little a la mode // hello monday // shoe and tell // style swap tuesdays // confident twosday // on trend tuesdays // oh hey girl // trendy wednesday // the mummy chronicles // jersey girl texan heart // what i wore to work // trend spink linkup // style perspectives 


 

20 comments

  1. I am a huge fan of black leather booties like yours. I am wearing almost identical ones on the blog today. I like them paired with the jeans and cowl-neck sweater. Your sweater and bag are gorgeous by the way.

    Have a great week! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's awesome! great minds think alike!
      Thanks Ada!
      Xo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look, you look fabulous in jeans.
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous fall look! Love your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. They seem like great jeans! I haven't heard of hte brand before!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya they are so comfy!! I wish they were a bit higher rise - but mostly cause im a freak and would wear my pants to my armpits if i could haha

      Delete
  5. Oh I love this outfit! You like amazing (as always)! I don't wear jeans too often either, but there is just something about jeans and sweaters that I love so much.

    Liz

    http://lizzieinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Liz! And I agree - the one time i really like jeans with a cozy sweater!

      Xo

      Delete
  6. I've been looking for a good pair of distressed jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check these out for sure then! They have been working great for me!

      Delete
  7. These jeans look great on you! Loving the casual look and how cozy it is. Simply beautiful. Hope you have fun at the pumpkin patch!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty cozy fall look! Perfection! Your hair is gorg too!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dawn! Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this casual look, I never really thought of Dynamite for jeans but now I'm definitely going to check them out as I love the pair you are wearing!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look! The cross body purse adds some dimension to the cozy-looking loose sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will have to try those jeans at Dynamite! Thanks for the recommend.

    ReplyDelete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig