Wednesday Wants





Happy Wednesday readers! I have been loving the trends in fall accessories this season. There is a huge emphasis on texture this year; especially in footwear. All of the selections above feature interesting/rich materials. I especially *love* the grey textured oxfords! And of course, with every fall season comes an emphasis on rich colors. I am particularly fond of all the rich wine and navy hues this fall.

Tonight I am meeting up with a bunch of local (Vancouver) fashion bloggers and am excited to bounce around ideas and get to know them! Should be a fun evening. I will see you back here on Friday for a post featuring fall fashion AND food (mmmm thanksgiving goodness....)  

linking up with:
style me wednesday // trendy wednesday // color and grace // midweek muse // thursday fashion files // throwback thursday // #wiwt // what i wore to work // spotlight of the week 

 

14 comments

  1. Those Louboutins are so on my list for the future though! I am loving over-the-knee boots lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT!? *A girl can dream* haha
      And me too! So great for the fall/winter!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it cool!?! And pretty reasonably priced!

      Xo
      lee

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! I actually went and bought it. I love it SO much!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. Great picks! I really love both OTK boots & the wine pumps.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marta!! I can't get enough of OTK boots right now! I jiust bought a gorgeous (cheap) pair this weekend!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. Those over the knee boots and handbag are gorgeous. Drooling haha. Sounds like a fun night!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purse!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessing over your picks! Especially that darling little bag!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig