Style Inspiration: Spencer from "Pretty Little Liars"

Today I am bringing you another installment in my "style inspiration" series. With this series I re-create work appropriate looks worn by celebrities/ characters. Be sure to check out my earlier posts on Anne Hathaway & Amal Clooney if you missed them!

So I have to admit to you all that one of my biggest guilty pleasures is the TV show Pretty Little Liars. I know, i know, it's the epitome of a teenage drama, but it's just. so. addictive. The fact that all 4 main characters have unique styles with amazing wardrobes doesn't hurt either!

I've really loved Spencer's style- especially in the most recent season. The character of Spencer does work chic so well. When I first saw this casual look I knew i needed to recreate it!



I didn't have the exact peach cardigan - but I really loved the depth that the black trim brought to the look. So, I went with a blouse with black trim to re-create a similar effect.  

How do you think I did?! Do you like this look for work? And, most importantly, am I the only young professional who watches pretty little liars?! Let me know in the comments below. The remaining outfit pictures (and outfit details) are below.

25 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit, and I love your hair here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara! I've been experimenting with different braided hairstyles lately. I find braids are so great for mornings where you're rushed to get to work, as they look polished but don't take that long!

      Delete
  2. I love how you styled this look! Your heels are absolutely gorgeous!!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your interpretation of the look, down to the hair!

    Thank you for hosting and hope you are having a fab week!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice!! The hair was fun to do- I love braids right now!

      Delete
  4. She really does have great work style! Love your take!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darcy!! Im excited for the new season of PLL to start so I can see more of what she wears '5 years in the future' - I feel like her outfits are going to be so stylish!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks girl! And ahh I know! So excited for the new season to start!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful !
    Kisses
    Marie

    www.whatiwearinlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your recreation. This is one of my favorite color combos. The soft pink is beautiful on you.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes - a fav color combo of mine as well! So springy/fresh!

      XO

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha I love pretty little liars, arias style is probably my favorite! I love the cardigan on top and it's such a classy chic look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ya Aria's style is SO cool. I love how bold she is. Also I am obsessed with her hair!

      Delete
  10. I think you nailed this look spot on! Hope to see you at the Weekend Wear linkup.

    xo Sheree

    http://poshclassymom.com

    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful recreation! Love the color of your cardi!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you found style inspiration and posted a picture of it!!!

    xo, Lauryn
    www.lauryncakes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauryn! It's a new 'series' I've started on the blog. every couple weeks I hope to recreate a new outfit from a show/celebrity. I've got a couple other ones if you are interested:
      http://legalleeblonde.blogspot.ca/2016/03/style-inspiration-amal-clooney.html

      http://legalleeblonde.blogspot.ca/2016/04/anne-hathaway-the-intern-outfit-copy.html

      http://legalleeblonde.blogspot.ca/2016/02/style-inspiration-anne-hathaway-the-intern.html

      Delete
  13. I LOOOOVE PLL haha guilty...

    I also love this look and think you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yesss I'm not the only one! It's such an addictive show! I can't wait for the new season!

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig