Wednesday Wants: Work Handbags

new spring handbags


stylish tote handbags


I have been wanting to update my work day handbag collection lately. This bags are all great options if you too are wanting a new handbag to take to work this spring. 

I hope you all have a great day and I will see you back here on Friday! I've got an insanely busy work week so I better get back to it!

linking up with: what i wore // throwback thursday // thursday fashion files // #wiwt // spotlight of the week // WW // hello monday

 

12 comments

  1. The Gucci is on my huge crush list. Badly want it :) Love your picks

    http://dreaminloud.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same hereeeeee! It's such a classic. Thanks for stopping by my blog! xo

      Delete
  2. I've wanted the Gucci bag for so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! One day when we're senior lawyers, we'll reward ourselves with it haha <3

      Delete
  3. The Tory tote is the best, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I cannot wait to get my hands on one! Im waiting till the next TB or ShopBop Sale i think!

      Delete
  4. All great bags!! I will make one of each please :)

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too!! Thanks for stopping by Alice!

      XO

      Delete
  5. I really like the Rebecca Minkoff Regan Satchel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too - the detailing is just so beautiful!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. haha me too! And in multiple colors please! haha

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig