Summer White







White Pants // Loose Blazer // Tank Top // Heels // Similar Handbags (1), (2), (3) // Necklace // Sprinkles Bracelet c/o

I know I *just* styled these pants here on LLB - but I seriously cannot get enough of them! This summer I wanted to challenge myself to be more creative with my office wear; and trying out white pants was a huge leap for me.

Pairing white pants with a pale pink blazer was a no-brainer for me. Pink & white is one of my favorite summer color combinations. This black tassel handbag has also become a go-to for me. I picked it up for $20 on a whim while in Curacao (read all about my trip here if you missed it!) I, therefore, linked up a bunch of similar handbags for you guys to check out.

Have a great weekend everyone! See you back here on Monday.


linking up with: fabulous friday // WW // casual friday // friday favorites // creative mondays

16 comments

  1. So chic!! I love the white pants and pink blazer together!

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty neutrals! You look so chic! Have a great weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work look! Love the white pants and it's so pretty paired with the pink and black. Have a great weekend.
    We'd love you to stop by our blog and join our Tuesday Fashion Party Link Up. It's every week.
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are gorgeous! There's nothing wrong with loving a piece – I restyle my favourites on a near daily basis when I first get obsessed with them (and then they get replaced by something newer and shinier).

    Arielle from Casual 'n Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arielle! Haha we are definitely alike in that!

      Delete
  5. I love blush and white together, too. The black is unexpected but very appealing! Really gorgeous outfit!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! And such a great bag, such a steal too!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chicness babe! White always feels so fresh and crisp for summer.

    enchantingelegance.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda! Hope you had a great long weekend! XO

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig