Summer in Stripes

summer-work-outfit-ideasummer-jewelry-work-appropriatestripes-jewels-pencil-skirtstriped-pencil-skirt-business-casualpastel-summer-business-casual-outfitoffice-outfit-idea-hot-weather
Tank Top // Pencil Skirt // Earrings // Heels // Similar Handbags (1), (2) // Matte Lipstick

 I bought this embellished striped pencil skirt last summer and was so excited to wear it again this season. I feel in love with it as soon as I saw the jewel detailing. Because the skirt is a pretty "loud" item, I wanted to keep the rest of my outfit relatively simple. I paired the skirt with my favorite white tank & favorite nude pumps. I went with a pale pink handbag to compliment the pink tones in the jewels. 

Lately I have been opting for a low ponytail hairstyle 9 mornings out of 10. I miss my blowout style, (see my post on how I get a 3 day blowout here if you missed it), but it has been so hot that I just want to pull my hair off my neck. At least a low pony is low maintenance and I can get through my day without worrying about my hair!
 

Something about this summer weather just makes me feel so much more productive at work. I am happy to get to work early and get stuff done so that I can hit the beach in the evening without worrying. One of my favorite perks about living in Vancouver is being able to go the beach after work. I hope you all have a productive & fun day.

linking up with: let it shine // beauty by miss l // shoe & tell // #howispring // mix it mondays // trendy wednesday // friday faves // fabulous friday // WW  

34 comments

  1. I love the simple but elegant look! That striped skirt is gorgeous!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this skirt! so pretty!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look! Love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this look!! Your skirt is gorgeous!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you look beautiful. That outfit is so cute and girly, I love it!

    xoxokryssie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so kind, thank you so much Kryssie!

      Delete
  6. I'm loving the mix of stripes and embellishments on your skirt! What a great summer piece!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt with the accents is amazing!!


    Jenna from www.visionsofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so unique right?! I love it!
      Thanks for stopping by gorgeous! <3

      Delete
  8. Such a great look! Love that skirt. You're so lucky to live near a beach!

    xo Lacey
    http://www.myboringcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lacey! And ahh I know! I've been here a year and a half now and it still blows my mind that I get to see the ocean every day. I love it!

      Delete
  9. I just love so much about this outfit! Those shoes have me green with envy - such a great outfit =]

    www.dearyoufrombre.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look + the embellishes on your skirt. So gorg!!!
    XO Amanda | www.glitterandspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that skirt! so chic - those embellishment are so fun!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that stripe skirt and the embellishments on it; gorgeous look!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  13. classic summer outfit! love that skirt and those shoes! pinned ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely look!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig