Theory

Theory-Brand-Fall-Dressfall work day outfit ideashort sleeve theory dressnavy suede heels
work wear suggestion theory brand
olive and piper jewelry

Dress // Shoes // Similar Handbags: (1), (2), (3) // Bracelets // Similar Earrings

This dress was my first Theory purchase, and I cannot sing it's praises highly enough! The quality is evident from the moment you touch the material. This has easily become my favorite new work dress. 

I love the subtle green-black-blue print of the dress as well. I decided to pair it with similar tones, so I went with my green-blue handbag and my navy blue suede slingbacks. Gold accessories polished the look off. I love doing bracelet stacks for the office.

In other news, last night sucked. If you follow me on instagram or twitter you know that Mode Media - one of the biggest blogger agencies in North America - filed for bankruptcy yesterday; leaving thousands of bloggers out thousands of dollars. 


It's a really scary feeling that you can sign a contract, do work and then never actually get paid. I am definitely in shock and still trying to process the whole  thing. If you are a fellow Mode media blogger - my condolences (virtual hugs all around). It's a good time to reflect upon your finances & hopefully we'll all come out of this stronger!

I hope you all have an awesome weekend, whatever you plan on doing. See you back here on Monday! 

linking up with: trend spin (jewelry) 

6 comments

  1. You look so stunning that color!! Have a great weekend!

    Liz

    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie! Weekend has been AWESOME so far - I got to see Prince William and Princess Kate when they arrived in Vancouver. SO cool. I'm doing a blog post on it for later this week!

      Delete
  2. What a great dress, and it looks beautiful on you! Theory is my go-to when it comes to work wear, especially trousers. I still can't believe about Mode Media, hopefully it will all work out!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachael. OOO i've never tried the Theory pants.. dont tempt me! Haha. I'm sure they are amazing and I will want 20 pair lol.
      And I know - it really is so heartbreaking. I feel so bad for everyone. I have friends who blog exclusively as their full time job so that is a huge chunk of their income just gone. So sad.

      Delete
  3. That dress is lovely - such a great colour and the bag does pair so nicely with it.

    Sorry to hear the company went bankrupt, that's not good at all :(


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mica!
      And ugh I know. I feel terrible for all the people affected by it, but, on to brighter days!!

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig