How to Dress for Valentine's Day at the Office

business casul valentines themed outfit
what to wear with blush and pink

pink faux collar sweater

how to style a midi skirt for the ofice

faux collar pastel sweater

Sweater // Similar Midi Skirt // Similar Earrings // Similar Mary Jane Pumps (1), (2)

On Friday I wore a casual daytime 'its almost Valentine's but i don't want my outfit to seem to obviously themed' outfit. Today, I wanted to share another outfit - one that I would wear to work, or even out to a brunch, as we approach Valentines. Pale pink, blush & white make a perfect color combo for this holiday season.

I professed my love for this sweater in Friday's post so I will *try* not to gush about it too much. I will say however that this is my new favorite item of clothing, and I love how versatile it is. It looks great with the shirt hem exposed as in Friday's look, but it also can be tucked in to a skirt. The sweater material itself is quite thin, making it ideal for tucking in because it doesn't add thickness around your waist. 

 This is a busy work week for me, but I was lucky enough to have a pretty relaxed weekend so I am feeling ready to tackle my Monday head on. One thing I have started doing is dedicating Sunday nights to organization. I do some meal prep for the week, I make a Monday to-do list as well as an 'at some point during the week' to do list. I find this helps get my work week off to a smooth start.

Want more wear-to-work ideas? More #GirlBoss inspiration? Be sure to follow me on social media:

~ Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook

linking up with: let it shine // #howifall // hello monday // mix it mondays // trend spin
// on trend tuesdays // confident twosday // Style swap // oh hey girl 

20 comments

  1. Sweet pastels, look great on you. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in pastels! This is a great way to have a nod to Valentine's day while meeting an office dress code :)

    Hope you had a really nice weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mica!! That's exactly what I was going for.
      Hope you're enjoying your Saturday!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The pink color of them is my fav!

      Delete
  4. This is the perfect look for work! I love that blush pink sweater with your skirt!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this modest and chic look! You are gorgeous!

    XO
    Savilla
    www.vogueforbreakfast.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet - thank you Savilla!

      Delete
  6. This is a perfect look for the office; stylish yet very professional. xo, Emily

    http://bailylamb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so chic and perfect for the office. I love the light touches of pink!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica, I appreciate it! <3

      Delete
  8. You nailed it! Such a cute outfit, and perfect for the office. Those earrings are super pretty too.
    Xo Jannine | http://www.happystylishfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I literally went this is so darling as soon as I saw it! Love it

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty look! Love those earrings too!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill!! Hope your week is off to a great start!

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig