Channeling my inner Princess Kate





 Dress c/o Similar: here and here // Similar Heels // Lipstick

Good morning lovelies!

Who is with me on thinking Princess Kate is just about the most stylish lady ever?! I love her style and when I saw this gorgeous dress from EShakti, I knew I wanted to create my own "Princess Kate look". This dress, nude heels (I swear Kate is ALWAYS in nude heels), and some pearls and I was feeling positively royal. This is one of my favourite outfits to date!

The cut of this dress is classic and glamorous. I love the sweetheart neckline and the tie at the waist. My favourite part however? IT. HAS. POCKETS. The best! This exact dress is no longer available on EShakti, but I highly recommend you checking them out. They are an online retailer (which I am generally wary of) but from my experience with this dress, they are good quality. I was really impressed by the ability to customize every item they have. You can change necklines, sleeve styles and even the length of their various dresses to suit your exact preferences! Cool!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are ready for the start of another week! I personally just discovered that Blenz coffee has COCONUT SYRUP. Coconut Latte's will absolutely be the fuel of my work week this week! Yum! 

6 comments

  1. I just LOVE Princess Kate and I think that dress is beautiful. Very pretty blue :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know; I can't help but follow info about her! I love the royal family.
      Thank you so much for reading my blog! Glad you like the look!

      xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. this looks gorgeous on you. Love the fit and flare style and the deep saturated blue color! love
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! Fit and Flare is definitely my favourite dress style.
      Thank you for reading my blog, please come back again!

      xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. Total Kate dress! You look fabulous!!! I'm working on a collab with them. I chose a coat at first, and it was terrible, so I'm picking out a holiday dress instead:)

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm so glad you think so! And thank you babe! OOO thats super exciting, I love their sparkly holiday dresses! Can't wait to see what dress you picked! <3
      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig