Fun Office Wear







Sweater: Le Chateau // Pants: Express // Shoes: Nine West- this season's here // Bag: Sole Society // Similar Necklace: here // Bow Bracelet: Forever 21 // Rings: Aldo

Good morning readers!

Since it's a Monday, and we all need a little more fun in our Monday, I wanted to do a "fun" office wear post. I am linking up with my friend Tif at Bright on a Budget for this!

Tif is rocking an adorable houndstooth dress as her "fun" work look. Check out her post to see more details on her outfit - including the fact that the dress has an adorable bow on the back!


For my outfit, I am wearing my current favourite office look. It is so comfortable and the pattern on the pants makes the outfit pop. Also, I have to tell you all about this bag- I am OBSESSED with this bag. It comes in multiple colours (but I love this oxblood shade the best). It is the perfect bag for the busy young professional. It has plenty of room for your laptop and personal items and has a separate bottom compartment that you can keep shoes in!

Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!

7 comments

  1. Love the pants! I've really been liking the ankle length pants lately. The bag looks great, too! I keep forgetting Sole Society has bags on top of their cute shoes.

    Caitlin @ Coffee with Caitlin
    coffewithcaitlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Caitlin! I love, love, love them. And yes, Sole Society bags are the bombbbb. Really good quality for the price! Thank you so so much for reading! Add me on Instagram as well @LegalLeeBlonde

      xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. I love your houndstooth pants and this layered look! Your shoes are adorable and the bag gives the look a nice pop of color!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jill! I totally agree- the bag provides a much needed pop of colour! That is one of my 'key' strategies for my work outfits (which primarily need to be black and white); too add some fun to the look with a statement bag!
      Thank you so much for reading and follow me on instagram as well!
      xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. This whole outfit is to die for. Those pants?! I LOVE them!

    xoxo
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kat!!! And thank you for reading! Add me on Instagram as well!

      xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. Zepherra OUTLET or ZOULET is your destination for great deals on women’s clothes. You can find budget-friendly everyday pieces and accessories that can take you from day to night. Originally conceived as a clearinghouse for Zepherra merchandise, Z OUTLET has reinvented as a unique curated collection of chic urban outfits. All items are curated meticulously with special focus on quality and workmanship to ensure that every piece is a value buy. Our customer service team and personal stylists are always ready to help you to have a smooth shopping experience with us. Everyday Deals on Dresses, work clothes, work dress, korean style, korean fashion, office wear, online clothes shopping, office dress, workwear, Tops and Accessories.

    ReplyDelete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig