Office Wear: Leather Detailing




Dress //Similar Blazer // Similar Shoes: here, here & here // Lipstick & Lipgloss
Another work week is upon us, so I thought I'd showcase a work outfit today. I love the leather detailing on this dress. For me, the ultimate work outfit is one that retains a classic look (silhouette, fabric, colour, etc.) but has just a small detail that is 'on trend'. This leather trim dress does just that.

I had such a relaxing weekend this weekend; I spent time watching movies with friends, took a dance class, and did some shopping. It was a nice way to de-stress and get myself ready for another week! Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!!!

4 comments

  1. LOVE this dress! Looks absolutely gorgeous on you. And your lipstick is fab, what is it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bree!!! It is Mac "pink nouveau" with a MAC lipglass on top for shine!

      Delete
  2. I love the leather detail! And I almost always cuff my sleeves on my blazers (unless I somehow wind up in court.haha).

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tif! The leather detail is definitely what sold me on it!
      And haha that's funny because we are identical but opposite on that... I almost always cuff my sleeves on my blazers... on the few days that I get to actually not be in court! haha

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig