Court Attire (My go to work look)

professional-fashion-blog-young
office-outfit-ideasfashionable-suit-for-women


style-inspiration-for-work

patterned-suit-women


great-suit-pants-for-women
Heels: Call it Spring 
Purse: Forever 21
 Necklace: Old. Similar: here and here
Lipstick:
NARS "Anita"

Happy Friday everyone!

It has been a hectic 36 hours - got back form Portland, dealt with a number of cases in court, and now am heading to Ontario for a week long trip this afternoon! Life can be such a whirlwind sometimes.

Given how busy these past two days have been I felt inspired to post my "go to" suit for court. When I don't have time in the mornings this outfit is always what I go with. It's professional and polished, yet the pattern mixing and slim fit pants give it a modern, fashionable feel. Also, these heels are my current FAVOURITE for court. I swear I could run around all day in these with no problem. I highly recommend them if you are someone (like me) who likes to wear heels but has to be on your feet all day.


Have a great weekend everyone! To all you followers who have left my comments on my recent posts, emailed me, etc. during the past week, I am so sorry for my delay in responding to you! I will be spending my time in Ontario catching up on all things blog related!

14 comments

  1. This is such a pretty look and your shoes are fab!!! Did you not just LOVE Portland??? Have a blast in Ontario and take lots of pictures! :-)

    xo, Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brittany!
      Ahh I totally did! It was EVERYTHING I expected and more! The food was soo good, and the culture was just so hipster/entertaining!

      Thank you so much! I will!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. you carry this look well. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancy! And thanks for stopping by!!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful necklace! Also your photo location is divine! That tree in the background is stunning!

    Jennifer Ashley
    www.prettylittledetails.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Isn't it beautiful?! Spring in Vancouver just kills me with how beautiful it gets! This is shot right outside my apartment!

      Thanks for stopping by! Follow me on instagram @LegalLeeBlonde as well for more pics!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. Such a great look for work. Love those heels!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jacqueline! The heels are seriously to die for - I have yet to find any heels as comfy!!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. Such a chic and classic look and yes, adore those shoes! Also, such a beautiful background with the blooming trees.

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda!! Hope you are having a great day!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  6. Love go to looks! And suits just make you feel powerful every time you put them on. Love it!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Feels like you can take on anything the day throws at you!

      xoxoxox
      Lee

      Delete
  7. I like your statement necklace - a nice feminine and trendy touch to a traditional suit outfit :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mica!! Hope you are having a great week!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig