Wednesday Wants




I am feeling really overwhelmed and pretty exhausted this week (.. to all you other working professionals who also have blogs, I am SO impressed by you, I just don't know how you do it you superhumans you!) but I still wanted to share some Wednesday Wants with you guys. I did some online "window shopping" on the weekend and these are the fruits of that investigation (... did I just say 'fruits of the investigation'?.... ya, I have definitely spent too much time in court this week).

This week's "wants" are all about PRINTS because I am loving the variety of prints out there this season. I literally would never have thought to wear a watermelon top or a flamingo scarf but hot damn do I want them.

My apologies if this post is a bit scattered... time to go grab a (very large) coffee!! Catch y'all back here on Friday!

16 comments

  1. oh i want it all. soo lovely

    Check out my new post on my blog about San Francisco
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Hawaii, Tahiti, Egypt, Rome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too Carrie!

      Thanks for stopping by! I just checked out your new post and it was great!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't they cute! The perfect amount of cute but practical! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. Loving that floral romper, also I love the design of your blog, blush tones are soo pretty :)
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a great romper?! And thank you SO much I am glad you like it!!!

      Thank you for stopping by! You can follow along on instagram as well @LegalLeeBlonde

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Haha totally! And it's so affordable!

      Thanks for stopping by Erica!! Follow along on instgram too @LegalLeeBlonde

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. Oh I love that romper!! Perfect for Spring :)
    xx Cara
    www.mylifeandmywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! It's so nice to be getting back into light weight clothing with bright and fun patterns!

      Thank you for stopping by my blog! You can follow me on instagram as well @LegalLeeBlonde

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  6. That romper is perfect! Must have for my trip to Mexico, it's so fun!

    XO Corbin Tate
    Classy South Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corbin! I am jealous of your trip to Mexico, haha, but yes it is perfect for that!! Hope you have an amazing trip!

      Thank you so much for stopping by! Follow along with me on instagram as well @LegalLeeBlonde

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  7. I'm such a sucker for cute prints and basically want all of this!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I feel ya Amanda! The hardest part of making my Wednesday Wants are not getting all of the things for myself! hahaha

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  8. Wow, these look so nice! I want all of it too :))

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Adi! And thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you liked it, and keep coming back!

      XO
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig