Navy & Yellow

striped-spring-jacketnavy-and-yellow-outfit-idea
yellow-a-line-dress-summer-springspring-outfit-ideanavy-and-yellow-spring-outfit
Coat: Mod Cloth Dress: Ever New. Similar: here and here Shoes: Old. Similar: here and (under $15!!) here Purse: Forever 21. Similar: here 

Today I wanted to show you one of my favourite early spring looks. The jacket is great for the cant-make-it's-mind-up weather and I love navy and yellow as an outfit combination.

I hope you all had a great weekend and are rested / re-charged for the week ahead. As you know, I am in Ontario visiting my parents this week and it has been great so far. I've spent time with my best friend (laughing our asses off about the stupidest things) spent a morning taking my god daughters to dance, and last night went to my good friend Ryan and Steph's for an really delicious home made dinner. It's been an exhausting trip so far, but I am completely happy with that. 

Thank you all for stopping by. Have a great Monday!

17 comments

  1. I really love this combo!! But that jacket is awesome. I love longer jackets like that - makes any outfit look so polished. Hope you're enjoying your family time!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I totally agree - longer jackets are perfect for spring to go to brunch, church, anything where you want to look more polished!!

      Thanks for stopping by and reading! Hope you are having a great day!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. Loving the stripes with your yellow dress, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tara! It's definitely a favourite combo for spring!

    Xo
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so pretty. I love the navy blue striped jacket with that yellow dress. Great combination. I have been wearing yellow a lot lately.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elisabeth! Me too - I think after the dull winter, we are all craving bright sunny yellow! haha

      Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Be sure to follow me on instagram @legalleeblonde as well!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. That coat is absolutely gorgeous! Love navy and yellow together... Just perfect for spring!
    xo, Caitlin
    http://thesolcompass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Caitlin!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! You can follow me on Instagram @LegalLeeBlonde for more pics!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  6. This is a wonderful outfit for early spring days and the yellow dress goes perfect with the striped jacket!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alena, I'm glad you like it! Thanks for checking out my blog! You can follow me on instagram as well @LegalLeeBlonde

      XO
      Lee

      Delete
  7. Such a pretty spring look! The striped jacket with yellow is perfect for spring!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool coat! It looks lovely with the yellow! This is such a polished, yet fun look for spring!

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katie, it's definitely a spring favourite!

      XO
      Lee

      Delete
  9. Love this color combo! Definitely has a nautical feel to it which I've always adored. Glad you're havingsuch a fab time on your trip!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda!
      Me too! I have a nautical / anchor obsession in fact! There will definitely be many more nautical themed looks now that the warmer weather is here!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  10. Absolutely love this combo! The striped blazer is so cute!
    This Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig