Relaxed

what-to-wear-with-lace-flatshow-to-wear-a-tunic-white

how-to-style-a-tunic

statement-ring

how-to-wear-statement-jewelry

what-to-wear-with-faux-leather-leggings

how-to-style-a-grey-purse
Top: Lush // Leggings: Express // Flats: Similar, Similar, similar (favourites!) // Handbag: Similar //
Jewelry:
Nobis & Grey / Le Chateau
**Photo Credit: Jay Jay Photography - "Like" on facebook - here** 

Fri-yay! It's finally here! My-oh-my that was a long week. I am so excited for the weekend. Tonight I am having a couple colleagues over for drinks and then plan to spend the rest of the weekend relaxing.

This has very quickly become my favourite weekend outfit. I have been showing so many office wear posts lately that I wanted to change it up and show a standard weekend look for me. Faux leather leggings and a tunic always feel put together but so comfortable! I am in love with this Lush tunic! It comes in so many colors (I also have this one) - but heads up, the V does cut really low (just so you are prepared!)

Do you guys have "go to" weekend outfits? What do you wear most on the weekends? (...Tell me someone is with me on this leggings and a tunic trend! haha) Have a great weekend everyone!

Ps. my lovely friend Jeanette took this photos for me! If you are in the Vancouver area and are looking for a photographer for fashion photos, headshots, a wedding, engagement photos - you should check her out! Her work is so versatile (and lovely!) and she is the sweetest human. Her website is here.


Linking up with:
fab favorites 

friday favorites 
casual friday 
friday finds 
favorite fashion friday 
style files 
fabulous friday
style saturday

hello monday 

27 comments

  1. I love this look! You definitely look put together. I just wish I could wear my leather leggings to the office.

    Alicia | Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia! Haha me toooo I would love to wear my leather leggings to workkkk

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. I am wearing my Lush tunic right now too :) Aren't they great?! Love those flats, lady!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nice!! Ya they are so good!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. I am wearing my Lush tunic right now too :) Aren't they great?! Love those flats, lady!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black leggings. I have so many pairs, they are so versatile. That tunic is gorgeous and I love the fun flats.

    Take Care, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so fantastic in love with those leggings.
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely love a tunic and leggings combo! You look so chic and stylish here! Its nice to see you in a weekend outfit and absolutely rocking it! The Lush tunic is one of my favorites too plus these flats are pretty much amazing!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! So cozy! And thank you so much! Happy Sunday Amanda!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  7. Love this classic look! Those flats are amazing!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jacqueline!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  8. those shoes are so cute! love this look!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! They are super comfy too!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  9. Really love these leggings on you, so perfect with the longer top :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Tara!!! Happy Sunday!

      Xo
      lee

      Delete
  10. Love your outfit! So perfect for the weekend. xx

    Audrey Adair | http://www.happilyaudrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Audrey! Happy Sunday!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  11. This is so cute! Love those shoes. Also those are the greatest leggings! I have them and wear them nonstop!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Darcy! Aren't they super comfy and chic!?

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  12. I have the same top and love it! Also loving the lace up flats, my favorite trend right now :)

    XOXO, Ana
    bellabrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great right?! I have it in two colors haha. Thanks! They're one of my fav trends right now too!

      XO
      Lee

      Delete
  13. I LOVE this! You look amazing! Such a great weekend look

    Liz

    http://lizzieinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. They are! The lace part slips down sometimes, so that's kind of annoying, but otherwise they are sooo comfy!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig