Wednesday Wants

fall-fashion-feminine-bow-scallop


what-to-wear-to-work-fall-2015

My obsession with blush and rose gold has clearly carried into the fall. How stunning is that necklace?! Unfortunately that can't be ordered from Canada so I am going to have to put that on my "next time I'm in the states" wishlist!

It's been a busy work week so far, and I am really excited to be heading to a dance class tonight after work. I have been slacking (hard) on my workouts the past 2 months and as well have been missing the "therapy" that dance class brings me! Tonight should be a much needed physical and mental refresh! Anyone have any tips on staying workout motivated throughout the fall; please share 'em with me!!!

See you back here on Friday; in the meantime, have a great week! 


Linking up with:
what i wore 
style me wednesday 
oh hey girl 
trendy wednesday 
color and grace 
midweek muse 
wiww 
thursday fashion files 
throwback thursday 
#wiwt 
spotlight of the week 
what i wore to work 
casual friday 
the style files 

10 comments

  1. That blush pink lipstick looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty right?!?! I tried it in store- it's so moisturizing too!

      XO
      Lee

      Delete
  2. Loving all of your picks! I want to get back to dance myself. I took it for 13 years and miss it so much!!

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britt! And ahh you definitely should! I find it to be the BEST stress reliever from work!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. Love those blush and leopard flats!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! Loving the girly-ness of the first one and totally had to click to check out those leopard flats!! Looove!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love the girlie-ness too!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. Love those blush bow flats. I am still obsessed with blush as well too.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute!? Such a perfect neutral shoe

      XO
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig