Wednesday Wants

what-to-wear-this-fall

dresses-for-fall-plaid

This week I wanted to share with you some "early fall" wants. All of these items would be perfect to wear now while the weather is still a bit too warm for full on fall clothes. I especially love the grey plaid dress!

Today I am starting to get my house ready for fall- busting out the fall decorations (and candles!) and doing some fall baking after work. I haven't decided what recipe I want to try yet but I am leaning towards this deliciousness. Have a great Wednesday everyone, and I hope to see you back here on Friday!

Linking up with:
what i wore wednesday

style me wednesday
oh hey girl
color and grace
mid week muse
throwback thursday 
#wiwt
spotlight of the week

what i wore to work
shoe & tell 

20 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! I just purchased them! Cant wait to start wearing them

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. I want so many of these! The gray plaid dress, green vest, pink skirt, all the shoes haha! I need to start getting my house ready for fall too.

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! And ya, getting your house ready for fall is just SUCH a great feeling!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. I'm all about the olive/wine/leopard combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Definitely an amazing fall combo!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. Love the looks you have put together.

    -
    Cec
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Isn't it cute!? It's on sale too!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Tara! Happy (almost) weekend!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  7. Cute picks! That grey dress is darling and I'm loving those quilted rain boots!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill! I am definitely getting my wardrobe fall ready!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  8. Love the vest. Would love for you to stop by my latest post.

    Alli
    www.absolutelyalli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! I will definitely go check out your site!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  9. Love the vest!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig