Wednesday Wants - the 90's

fashion-trend-nineties-style


accessories-spring-2016



Triangle Hair Clip // Corduroy Mini Skirt // Round Crossbody // Embellished Tee // Pink Choker


I mentioned my love for the 90's in my Top 5 Jewelry Trends for Spring post, but this love definitely extends beyond jewelry. The A-line skirts, corduroy & platforms of the 90's are a huge trend for this spring that I cannot get enough. Somehow I feel both age 13 again, and like I'm Buffy the Vampire Slayer in any of these trends haha. 

Has everyone been having a good work week? I'm trying to get back in the habit of working out right after work (otherwise I just don't do it) so that has been my challenge this week. 

Friday after work I am going to my first ever Acro Yoga class. I have wanted to try acro yoga for ages, so I am really, really looking forward to it!

See you all back here on Friday!

Linking up with: style me wednesday // oh hey girl // trendy wednesday // color and grace // jersey girl texan heart // #wiwt // throwback thursday // thursday fashion files // spotlight //  

11 comments

  1. Replies
    1. So pretty right?! I would love to wear it with a faux leather bomber jacket.

      Delete
  2. Uwielbiam ubrania w stylu lat 90 <3 Są przecudowne.
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the button up denim skirt! I just added one to my closet!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a versatile piece for spring right?! I still haven't found the perfect one to add to my closet yet, I'm glad you found one!

      XO

      Delete
  4. lovely blog :) Happy Friday! :)
    I am new follower :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tijana! So nice to 'meet' you! I'm glad you like the blog, and can't wait to have you following along.

      XO
      Lee

      Delete
  5. That denim mini skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely loving that denim mini skirts are back!

      Delete
  6. Love the 90s and that plaid skirt!


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awesome that the 90s are back!? Hope you had a great weekend Alice!

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig