Gotta love that flare

flared-jeans-outfit-in-your-thirtieshow-to-dress-up-denim-for-work



sole-society-rose-gold-ring

casual-affordable-rose-gold-jewelry

Similar Top // Jeans // Heels // Similar Handbags (1), (2), (3) // Ring c/o // Necklace

Happy Friday readers! As you may have gathered from this week's Wednesday Wants, I have been loving the trend toward the 90s lately. As such, for today's post I wanted to undertake the challenge of mixing 90s fashion with a more contemporary 'after work' vibe. 

I love the idea of pairing a button-down shirt that is knotted in the front, with a pair of flared jeans. It creates a universally flattering silhouette. I decided to go with rose gold jewelry (readers, you know my love for rose gold); including my new favorite statement ring.

I hope you all have a great weekend ahead. I will be spending my weekend buried under paper work, but am really excited about taking an acro yoga class tonight and having a relaxing dinner with friends on Saturday night. Gotta love those mini breaks between the chaos! I hope to see you all back here on Monday! 

linking up with: casual friday // friday faves // fabulous friday // weekend wear // flashback fashion fridays // that friday bloghop // friday favorites // forage fashion // let it shine 

12 comments

  1. I'm so gald to see flares coming back and the button down style is great. Love the dainty jewels too. Thanks for joining the linkup.

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sheree! I agree, its nice to see something other than skinny jeans come back into style as a denim option!

      Delete
  2. LOVING the flare and your tied top, so chic and unexpected. Flares have always been my fav. style of jeans.

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chelsea!! I thought it would be an unexpected way to mix boho chic with business casual.
      XO Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love how you paired these two pieces together. You pull off the flare pants very well x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just follow. great job.
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dark wash flares look so great with your button-up! Cute idea about knotting the top. I need to try a button up with some of my flares - thanks for the inspiration, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I LOVE that you feel inspired by it! Thanks Jennie! Tag me in an IG pic or something if you try it, I'd love to see your version of this style! XO

      Delete
  6. I love the black and white color scheme and those jeans look amazing on you!
    Http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig