Summer (Clothing) Romance

white midi skirt and blue ruffle top

Top c/o // Similar Skirt (& a cheap version here) // Necklace c/o // Shoes (my favorites!) // Similar Bracelet (also I adore this one) // Nail Polish

Today's post is a bit different than usual because I am guest posting over on Doused in Pink! For more photos of this outfit and to read more about me (I'm babbling on about some random facts about myself) check out the full guest post here.

linking up with: fabulous friday // flashback fashion friday // friday favorites // WW // fab favorites

14 comments

  1. Love this outfit! the skirt is beautiful,

    Fowzia|Crazy4ties

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fowzia! Happy Friday!

      Delete
  2. you look so gorgeous! love this color combo!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty outfit - you look gorgeous in that skirt!
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! It was really fun to guest post!

      Delete
  5. I love the soft and delicate hues in this outfit. You look amazing as always!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby, you are so sweet!

      Delete
  6. Great outfit, I adore the skirt!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, I especially like the skirt and I think it would go well with a lot of different tops :)

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, I love how versatile it is! My only complaint about it is that it wrinkles really easily (ugh!)
      XO

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig