Wednesday Wants: Fall Wear-to-Work New Releases



 

Stores are starting to roll out their 2016 fall fashion and I am in LOVE with so many items. (Despite the fact, I have to add, that we only started getting summer weather here in Vancouver about a week ago. ugh. haha)

This week's wants are my favorite pieces (so far) for fall 2016 from my go to stores for office wear. I love the trends this season - from wide leg pants, to detailed shirts, to so. much. texture. It's going to be a great season for fashion! 

In other news, I finally updated my instagram to the latest version so I have instagram stories! I am already hooked. I love making videos to share with you all throughout the day. If you're not following me already, be sure to do so. My instagram is @LegalLeeBlonde



linking up with: oh hey girl // trendy wednesday // throwback thursday // TFF //

8 comments

  1. I love looking at wide-legged pants (that dove grey pair is a beauty) but wearing them? Not so much. They're not very friendly on my 5 feet zero frame :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they always look so polished!
      Hmm on a shorter frame have you tried pairing a high waisted pair with a tucked in tight sleeveless or short sleeve top? And rock a pair of high wedges or heels! That should make them look stellar!! <3
      XO

      Delete
  2. There's lot's here that I like. Culottes are going to be a huge trend this year.Great choices x
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree, I cannot wait to style them for fall!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      XO

      Delete
  3. You always have the best picks! Loving the navy!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you SO much for saying that Tif! Means a lot!
      XO

      Delete
  4. Great office picks, I am loving the ruffle top.

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! I can definitely picture you wearing the ruffle top with a pencil skirt! So pretty! <3

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig