Polka Dots

polka-dot-romper-playsuit

what-to-wear-with-polka-dots

what-to-wear-with-a-romper

how-to-dress-up-a-rompermidi-ringsforever-21-romper-polka-dots


summer-heels-nude

Romper: Forever 21 
Blazer: Dynamite  
Heels: Old. Similar: here 
Sunglasses: H&M 
Lipstick: MAC "Candy Yum Yum"
Nail Polish: Essie "Fiji"
Earrings:
Old. Similar (and under $15!) here

Happy Monday everyone! We had a gorgeous weekend here in Vancouver and I was SO excited to actually have my bare legs out getting some sun (I am so pale it hurts). While I love all the bold florals and crazy bright colours of spring fashion, I often like to mix it up with pale grey. The colour works so well for spring, especially paired with pale pink (see my office look in this colour scheme
here )


The polka dots on this romper really jumped out at me, and at under $35 dollars, I just had to grab it! Rompers are an easy "one-and-done" type outfit. Perfect for when you just want to get your butt out the door and into the sun!

Today I have actually got the day off (working night court tonight) and I'm so excited to spend more time in the sun!

Linking up with Mix It Mondays // layers & lipstick 

9 comments

  1. I just came across your blog and it's really lovely! I love the colors of this outfit! I would love it if you could have a look at my blog as well! I would love your feedback! xx http://dreamingindubai.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Natasha! I love hearing from new readers! I hope you'll keep coming by (and follow me on instagram too!)

      I will definitely check out your blog!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. I am loving rompers this year! Such a great deal! The blazer goes perfectly with it!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Except when you have to pee. hahaha. I learned that the hard way - it is EXTREMELY annoying to have to fully undress in a restaurant bathroom to pee! haha

      Thanks for stopping by Jacqueline, you are the best!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. Okay so that romper is actual perfection! I am obsessed with polka dots! The blazer is a chic addition too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I agree Chelsea! Except my only dislike about it is that it wrinkles SO EASILY! ugh.

      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. this blazer just makes that romper pop !

    M♥
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Monic!! And thank you for stopping by my blog :)

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. Beautiful look Leeanne! The romper is so pretty, and I love how you styled it with a pale pink blazer. Perfect!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig