Wednesday Wants - Summer Dresses & Rompers

stripes-and-lemons-dress


Happy Wednesday readers! In case you couldn't tell from my Monday post, I am full on in summer mode! So, today's Wednesday Wants are all summer dresses & rompers. Hope you enjoy them! 

I'm glad that we are already on Wednesday of this work week - this week is going by so slowly because I am so excited for the weekend! I am heading out of town for a friend's wedding on Saturday! You may remember me taking about my friend Kristi in a wedding themed Wednesday Wants post here) Well, the big day is finally almost here and I am so excited for her!

14 comments

  1. Love your picks!! Especially love the first striped dress!! I've been obsessed with stripes lately! Happy Wednesday! Xo

    ig: stylemelauren
    www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren!! Me too; that one is definitely my favourite!

      Happy Wednesday to you as well!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. The lemon dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I agree! I think it's my favourite pick from this week. Hope you're having a great week!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. Great pics! I will take one of each please!!
    Have a great time at the wedding. See you when we are both back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too!

      And thank you! Excited to see you when you're back; enjoy the rest of the vacay!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. Love all of it!! I tried on the Milly x Kohls striped dress and loved it, just waiting for my 20% coupon to be active this weekend, lol!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh such a good call!! It's a beautiful piece, I can't wait to see how you style it!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. That the off the shoulder dress is so pretty!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!? I just love the off the shoulder look for spring. Such a great trend!

      Thanks for stopping by my blog! You can follow along on Bloglovin or Instagram @LegalLeeBlonde as well!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig