Wednesday Wants

summer-spring-accessories-pineapple-wedges-dresses-summer-style-ideas


summer-fashion-clothes-trends

Happy Wednesday! As you can see, my obsession with prints and patterns is still going strong (... but seriously, how can you not love that pineapple tee!?)

Hope you all are having an excellent week! I am still recovering from being on the coast for my friend's wedding all weekend! haha. It was a gorgeous weekend, and the wedding was perfect. Luckily, I am taking today to recover and catch up on sleep because I am off to Vegas on Friday!! Be sure to follow along on instagram for pics of my trip!

14 comments

  1. Love that pineapple t-shirt, great picks! Have fun in Vegas!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it too cute?! I just want to live in that with white shorts all summer long!

      Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate it!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. I am definitely wanting that yellow striped dress!!

    Taylor
    http://tspoonfulofsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree!! Thanks for stopping by Taylor!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. I need the pineapple tee and the yellow dress, stat!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pineapple tee and yellow striped dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara! Both would look stunning on you!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. I hope you have a ball this weekend!! The yellow dress and pineapple tee are perfection!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda! it was UNREAL. So, so much fun. Now I'm trying to get caught up with work and blogging! eek!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Erica!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  7. These wedges are AMAZING, yes please!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great!?! I finally bit the bullet and just ordered myself a pair!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig