Wednesday Wants

best-summer-dresses-professional



floral-heels-striped-clutch

Halfway through the week! I hope you have all had a good week so far. It's been a short one for me since I was in Vegas until late Monday night, but I have been working my butt off since then and so am already looking forward to Friday! Luckily, I am taking some time off tonight to do a yoga class and then watch some tv and drink tea!

Enjoy this week's edition of Wednesday Wants. I've been really into classy dresses lately - hence why there are FOUR in this week's wants! 

Linking up with:
what I wore Wednesday

style me Wednesday
Oh Hey Girl

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Haha I know right?! It's so fun!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. I adore those floral heels and the two pink dresses. So springy and pretty!

    Bree xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am SO into girlie simple items at the moment that are nice and light for spring!

      Xo
      lee

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Totally! Thanks for stopping by!

      Xo
      lee

      Delete
  4. I love dresses, especially in the summer. And those floral heels are so adorable! You've got me craving them now, too!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this clutch and let me tell you, it's amazing! Love all of these dresses too. Such perfection.

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Amanda- the first place I saw the clutch was your blog! That's what made me want it! lol so thanks for sharing it!

      Xoxo
      Lee

      Delete
  6. Love that Lilly dress! Perfect for summer!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, the colour is just so pretty!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig