Blank Slate

white lace dress

what-to-wear-with-an-off-the-shoulder-dress
white-summer-dress
summer-dress-ideas

summer-clutch
summer-bracelet-midi-ring-statement
neutral-summer-wedges

what-to-wear-on-a-tropical-vacation

Dress: Abercrombie 
Clutch: Aldo 
Wedges: Yellow Box 
Rings: Aldo 
Bracelets: Aldo 
Nail Polish: Essie in "Fiji"

Lately I seem to be gravitating towards all white looks.. be that a romper, a maxi, or this off the shoulder mini dress. I think what I am drawn to is the "blank slate" that it gives you. As you can see from my previous posts, yes the base of the outfit is a white item, but each outfit looks so different and has such a different feel.

This off the shoulder lace dress screamed "tropical" too me (all I could think about was wanting to be in Mexico with a daquiri in hand haha) so I paired it with bright colour accents in the form of the tropical print clutch and crazy bold lipstick.

Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was jam packed, but I wouldn't have changed it for the world. I got to briefly see my niece & nephew for some snuggle time, go to a friend's housewarming/BBQ, and yesterday I, along with two of my friends, organized a charity hike! We raised enough money to send FIVE girls to school for a year with the organization One Girl. I couldn't be happier :) Now on to the work week. Bring it Monday!

Linking up with:
mix it mondays

let it shine
sophisticated style
monday mingle
style to inspire
style sessions 
trend spin linkup 
style swap linkup 
TWP 
#wiwt 

12 comments

  1. Love this look, especially white for summer <3

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Emma! And thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. This outfit is super cute! Found you via Google+, and now following!

    Terry
    http://styleofterry.tumblr.com
    http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Terry! Glad you like it, and thanks for the follow!!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. What a great summer dress that is! Love a LWD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Happy Wednesday!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. This is such a pretty summer look, love the LWD and that clutch is adorable!! Found you on the Style sessions link up:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The clutch is definitely going to be a summer staple for me!

      Nice to "meet" you, I am excited to go check out your blog now!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. You look beautiful, and congrats on the hike accomplishment!! That is so neat!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shauna!!! I really appreciate it! <3

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  6. You can never go wrong with an LWD for summer. Gorgeous floral clutch too!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Abby! So versatile! and thanks so much! Hope you had a great weekend

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig