Stripes

what-to-wear-with-a-rompersummer-outfit-stripes

summer-play-suit

summer-sandals-wedges-on-sale


belted-romper-v-neck

play-suit-striped


Romper: Forever 21. Also love the striped ones here & here
Wedges: Aldo
Wristlet:
Michael Kors
Bracelet:
Old. Similar: here

This striped romper has been such a staple for me these past few weeks. Since i have been spending so much time at the beach lately, this has become a go to outfit as it is easy to throw on top of a bathing suit and looked 'polished' enough to go run post-beach errands! Rompers are great for busy summer days, and I definitely recommend having a couple in your closet.

Hope you all had a great weekend! This was my last weekend in my current apartment (before moving to my new condo!) so I tried to make the most of the area I live in / enjoy the area around my apartment!

linking up with:
mix it mondays

sophisticated style linkup
monday mingle 
style to inspire 
style sessions 
trend spin linkup 
style swap tuesdays 
shanna said so 
shoe and tell linkup 

24 comments

  1. What a cute little romper! I like the ruffle details!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! And same here; the ruffles are definitely what sold me on it!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. cute romper!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty romper! I love how it has little ruffle details on the shorts. So exciting about moving to a new condo too!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! It is SO comfy too; I can't even tell you; I literally want to wear nothing else haha/
      And eeek it is! I am stressed about it, but so excited!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  4. this look is sooo classic and perfect!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandy, that is so sweet!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. Adorable look! Love it!

    xoxo
    Bethany
    Kiss Me Darling
    www.kissmedarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany! That is so kind! Hope you are having a great week!

      XO
      Lee

      Delete
  6. This striped romper is too pretty for words! I love the ruffles on the hem too :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby! I love the ruffle detailing too - it's such a cute touch!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  7. Cutest romper ever!! I love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha right?! The stripes, the ruffle hem and the fact that it is SO FREAKING COMFY = it is my favourite romper!

      XO
      Lee

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. THank you Lauren! And thank you for stopping by!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  9. That romper is so perfect! I love the stripes. Forever 21 really has some of the greatest finds!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! There stuff can be pretty cheaply made BUT when you find that one great item after all the digging it is the BEST feeling!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  10. What a cute romper! I love the stripes! Thank you for sharing!
    xo-Monique
    Casually Chic by Monique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for stopping by and reading Monique! I really appreciate it!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Kristin and Megan!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig