Wednesday Wants - Black & White

bow-one-piece-swimsuit-earrings



summer-accessories-bracelet-stripes-polka-dot
Striped Dress (under $15!!)
Scarf (love the pom pom detailing!)

Happy Wednesday readers! Maybe its been the overload of bright things I have been interested in lately, but this week I have found myself completely drawn to all things black and white. The clean crisp look of black and white is often forgotten in the summer months, but I still love it! 

I have had a busy week so far - my schedule has been full of dance rehearsals as I have a big dance show at the end of the month. I hope your week has been going well too! If you need a little chuckle just look at how bad the photoshopping of the striped dress image is... no human arm should look like that!! I almost didn't include it simply because of that image; but I love the dress so I guess we are stuck with this freaky looking picture ha.

Also, just a reminder that I made a LegalLee Blonde Facebook page this weekend, and would love if you could "like" it here


linking up with:
i feel pretty 

oh hey girl 
style me wednesday 
spotlight of the week 
summer style linkup 
Thursday Favourites 

10 comments

  1. Great picks...especially that striped dress! I love it! Visiting from Oh, Hey Girl

    xoxo
    Lisa @ Fun Money Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Lisa! and thank you for stopping by! Hope you come back again soon!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. Oh my word!!! That swimsuit is the cutest thing ever!!! What a fab find!! And I have had my eye on this skirt for a few days!! I need it to go on sale!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it SO cute?!?! I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

      Ahh same here!!

      XO
      Lee

      Delete
  3. great selection

    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Hallstatt, Dubai, USA...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bow bathing suit and that striped dress is amazing! Haha, i can't believe they made her arm look like that. Seriously?!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh i know, I want the bow bathing suit SO badly!

      And haha I know right!? And it's something you don't really notice at first, but once you see it YOU CAN'T UNSEE IT! haha

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness that bikini is too cute!!!

    xo | The Fashion Forecast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun!? Thanks for stopping by Erica!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig