Wednesday Wants

summer-home-decor-pineapple


summer-home-decor-anchor-pillow


Happy Wednesday everyone! You'll notice some home decor items in this week's wants (how gorgeous are those pineapple jars?!) because home decor is taking over my brain this week as I plan to move in to my new condo on Saturday!! Eek!

Hope you are all having a great week so far! It's been a tiring one for me, but I just discovered lavender latte's and they are so good! I have been drinking them all week!


Linking up with:

what i wore 
i feel pretty linkup 
oh hey girl linkup 
style me wednesday linkup 
TWP 
Thursday favourites 
WIWT linkup 
spotlight of the week 
summer style linkup 
friday finds 

14 comments

  1. Those pineapple jars are amazing!!! I want too.

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT!? They just make me instantly happy!

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  2. Such great picks! I really love that turquoise ring! Good luck with your move, that is so exciting! I'm stopping by from the I Feel Pretty Linkup!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristin!! and thank you for stopping by! <3

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete
  3. Fabulous and fun finds! I love those pineapple jars too! The striped skirt and flamingo clutch also caught my eye.
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katey! Glad you like em!!

      XO
      Lee

      Delete
  4. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pineapples, flamingo's, anchors, just a few of my favorite things!! Good luck with the move!

    amandabrezovsky.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sign me up for that watermelon top! It's something I didn't know I needed till now!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are such great picks! love the skirt and pineapple jar!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Pineapples are definitely a weakness of mine right now! haha

      Xo
      Lee

      Delete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig